What To Expect
If you have any questions, please contact us at 706-286-6513
Our breeding program speaks for itself. Breeding is not something that should be done lightly, and our program reflects this. Parents have gone through extensive health testing, are AKC registered, and have passed their hip and elbow evaluations from the OFA, and come from outstanding bloodlines with titled dogs. We do this to ensure you get quality puppy you deserve.
Listed below you will find many benefits that come with adopting one of our puppies, setting us apart from the average breeder. On average, a puppy will cost between $2,000 - $4,000. Of that sum, $500 is a non-refundable deposit that goes toward overall payment. To view more about pricing and to fill out the adoption form, please click on the button below, or go to the 'Apply for a Puppy' tab.
- 30 Days Pet Insurance through AKC
- AKC Registration Papers
- Volhard Puppy Aptitude Test (puppy's personality!)
- NuVet Daily Canine Supplement
- Giardia & Coccidia tests
- Health Records from Vet
- 1 Year Health Guarantee
- Raised with Puppy Culture!
- Puppy toy and blanket with mother's scent
- They will be up to date on vaccinations from vet
- Small bag of puppy's food + Feeding Guide
- Lifetime support and advice from breeder
- Puppies will be microchipped!
We ask that you kindly fill out the adoption form by clicking the button below. Once complete, it will redirect you to Paypal to place your deposit.